Uno Gameplay Variations
This page contains a brief summary of each of the Uno Variations found on this site as well as how I rated each variation on a scale of 1-10. Click on the links for more information about each variation.
- Hands Down (9/10): All players' hands are visible to all other players.
- House Rules (8/10): Our standard variations for playing Uno. Includes rules for stacking Draw 2s and allowing Draw 4 cards to be played at any time.
- Special Card Roulette (10/10): Makes Wild cards and/or Special Wild cards have a random effect when played. Takes advantage of the Unique Wild Card Rules
- Special Card Showdown (7/10): Allows players to choose the effect of Wild cards and/or Special Wild cards when played. Takes advantage of the Unique Wild Card Rules.
- Stacking Draw Cards (9/10): Allows players to stack Draw 2 or Draw 4 cards to cause other players to draw even more cards.
- Three Hand Uno (10/10): Each player has three piles of cards to try to get rid of.
- Three Piles (7/10): Makes use of three discard piles instead of one.
- Time Bomb (5/10): Adds a delay to Draw 2 and Draw 4 cards.
- Uno Go Fish (8/10): Go Fish with Uno cards. Has special rules for each of the action cards.
- Uno Mao (9/10): A variation with player-created rules that are created during the game and can change every game.
- Uno With A River (8/10): Adds a 4 card "River" that all players can play from.
We are always looking to expand this list, so if you have any variations that you enjoy, please contact us.