Uno Gameplay Variations
This page contains a brief summary of each of the Uno Variations found on this site. Click on the links for more information about how to play each variation.
- Hands Down: All players' hands are visible to all other players.
- House Rules: Our standard variations for playing Uno. Includes rules for stacking Draw 2s and allowing Draw 4 cards to be played at any time.
- Special Card Roulette: Makes Wild cards and/or Special Wild cards have a random effect when played. Takes advantage of the Unique Uno Wild Card Rules
- Special Card Showdown: Allows players to choose the effect of Wild cards and/or Special Wild cards when played. Takes advantage of the Unique Uno Wild Card Rules.
- Stacking Draw Cards: Allows players to stack Draw 2 or Draw 4 cards to cause other players to draw even more cards.
- Three Hand Uno: Each player has three piles of cards to try to get rid of.
- Three Piles: Makes use of three discard piles instead of one.
- Time Bomb: Adds a delay to Draw 2 and Draw 4 cards.
- Uno Go Fish: Go Fish with Uno cards. Has special rules for each of the action cards.
- Uno Mao: A variation with player-created rules that are created during the game and can change every game.
- Uno With A River: Adds a 4 card "River" that all players can play from.
We are always looking to expand this list, so if you have any variations that you enjoy, please contact us.